Wednesday, July 13, 2005


I received the email below and it may be of interest to some readers. I've used the site and it looks useful:
My name is Lucy. I would like to inform you regarding a new web site that I hope you will find interesting for you and for the readers of the NT Gateway Weblog. is a free innovative service of finding the best price on a purchase of several books together. This service is more useful than the standard services which perform one book comparison at a time, and can save more money when buying several books together. In addition to this multiple book comparison approach, offers another unique service of comparing book prices on Amazon wish lists.

I hope that you find the service interesting, and I will be happy to provide you with any explanations you may require.

Lucy Orbach
Marketing Manager

No comments: