Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Thanks and another attempt to return

One of my favourite parts of one of my favourite films, The Truman Show, is where they take the show off the air and they get the best ratings ever. I feel a bit like that with the blog! My blogging hiatus has generated so many sympathetic comments and emails that I wonder whether I should do it more often (only joking). The long and short of it is that we after an initial honeymoon period for the first few weeks when we arrived in North Carolina, subsequently we have found the transition from the UK to the US very difficult, and unexpectedly so in many areas. I am not able to go into detail, at least not at this point, but what I would like to do is to say thanks for the support and encouragement, which means alot.

And I am going to say darn everything and I will blog!

2 comments:

Whit+ said...

I know it may not be correct English - but it is my hope that after your transition everthing turns out g-double o-d.

Alan Bandy said...

I look forward to your return to blogdom. My prayers are with you. I would also love to meet with you over some coffee/tea at the Wakefield Starbucks if you ever get a chance.