Monday, January 12, 2009

Interpretation latest: Updated: Link to full text removed

On Friday, I published the following post under the header, "Interpretation latest: Revelation as a Critique of Empire":

--
The latest issue of Interpretation is out and it appears to be available online in toto:

Interpretation 63/1 (January 2009): Revelation as a Critique of Empire (PDF)

It includes articles by Craig Koester, David Barr and Warren Carter.
--

Today, the managing editor of Interpretation has written to me to inform me that it was in fact an error to make the full text of the latest volume available to all. She has asked me to remove my link to their material above "as it constitutes a copyright infringement".

1 comment:

Angie Van De Merwe said...

I cannot disengage my faith from American "ideals", as they represent to me what God should be about...freedom, justice, inclusion/diversity....