Sunday, September 02, 2012

Nine years old today!

Happy blogiversary to me!  The NT Blog is nine years old today.  The first blog post, back when it was called the NT Gateway Weblog, was on 2 September 2003.  I don't blog quite as often now as I did then, but I still enjoy the blog and hope I'll still be here for the tenth anniversary next year.

And it's happy blogiversary also to David Meadows at RogueClassicism whose blog is a few days older than mine.

Previous blogiversaries are self-indulgently labelled here.


6 comments:

James F. McGrath said...

Happy blogiversary! Isthe coinciding of the 10th anniversary of the blog and the 50th anniversary of Doctor Who something you planned from the beginning? Either way, I hope you will see fit to do some sort of joint celebration! :-)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! And indeed many happy returns :)

Mark Goodacre said...

You two too must be nearly as old / older?

Hadn't thought about the coincidence of my ten with Doctor Who's 50. It'd work better for you, James, since you actually blog on Doctor Who.

BGU said...

Still much enjoyed, Mark -- thanks!

John Byron said...

Congrats! You have been an inspiration to many of us.

Brian LePort said...

Happy Blog Birthday!