Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Resource Pages for Biblical Studies Update

I posted a note on Torrey Seland's new Philo blog last week. If you haven't visited yet, don't forget to do so; new additions include a report on Philo at the SBL Annual Meeting in Atlanta in November 2003. Torrey Seland has also made some major additions to his Resource Pages for Biblical Studies, dropping the discussion board, adding links to the NT Gateway, the NT Gateway blog (thanks!) and Jim Davila's Paleojudaica blog on the main page, and also adding a good number of features of interest listed here:

Resource Pages for Biblical Studies, January 2004 additions

One of the links new to me is Quotation Finder from the Institut für Neutestamentliche Textforschung at Münster. This is designed to work with the TLG CD ROM. It looks useful, though I've not been able to spend enough time with it myself to figure it all out, and I don't have TLG installed so don't know how useful it would be for me. I'd be interested to hear if anyone does have any experiences with this.

No comments: