Thursday, June 22, 2006

Forthcoming Biblical Studies Carnival

H. H. Hardy emails:
-----
The June edition of the Biblical Studies Carnival will be posted in just a little over a week. The submissions have been sparse for this month (understandable for the first month of the summer). If you could mention the carnival on your website and/or email your own submission, I would appreciate it.

Carnival Website: http://biblical-studies.ca/carnival/

Carnival Email: biblical_studies_carnival@hotmail.com

Submission Form: http://blogcarnival.com/bc/submit_203.html
-----
I have to admit that I've not yet submitted a post to a Carnival, either one of my own or anyone else's. That's rather selfish because I do enjoy the carnivals when they are published. But it seems like self-promotion to recommend one's own posts and I am not a rich enough consumer of others' blogs these days to be able to recommend others' blog posts. This is one of those occasions where I'd say: do not do as I do. The Carnivals are such fun and so helpful, so please help out H. H. Hardy if you have a moment.

No comments: