Saturday, October 23, 2010

The N. T. Wrong Archives

While doing a little googling tonight (about the pistis Christou issue), I happened, by chance, on the archives of the N. T. Wrong blog.  As a fan of the late, great anti-bishop, I had always been a bit disappointed that he had hidden his archives from his fans, and we had had to use nefarious means of digging them out.  But now, it seems that they have returned in all their glory, including all the pictures (like Captain Objective Genitive) and all the comments (like the legendary Place for all Off-Topic Hobbyhorse Comments).  Here is the place to go for all your favourite N. T. Wrong posts of yore:

N. T. Wrong
Contains the archives of the N.T.Wrong blog, April 2008-January 2009

2 comments:

Loren Rosson III said...

I noticed the resurrection of these archives a few weeks ago. Hurrah!

geoffhudson.blogspot.com said...

I wonder why he now feels free to publish again. I mean why did he take them off-line? I haven't changed my mind too much.