Monday, December 13, 2010

The Nativity BBC Miniseries: Trailer

There is now a trailer for the new BBC miniseries The Nativity, which airs next week (previous posts here):



It looks like an enjoyably traditional kind of presentation, with some beautiful photography. I am really looking forward to it.

The series is beginning to get some media coverage too. Jim Davila points to a feature in The Independent, The Jesus Story with a hint of Eastenders and there is a small website run by the Church Media Network with pictures and press information.

2 comments:

Doug said...

Matt Page has a review of the whole series up today. Me, I'm taking it episode by episode (and no-one sends me preview tapes!)

Mark Goodacre said...

Yes, just read it. No one sends me preview tapes either, unless I've been involved, and not this time, alas. But looking forward to watching later. May blog.