Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Tweeting SBL

Stephen Carlson is going to be tweeting SBL. I tweet all sorts, and then tweet even more when I'm at something of greater interest than just a visit to the pool, so I'll be doing the same. It looks like the hashtag to use is going to be #SBL Tweetup.

Update: Actually, it looks like #SBL Tweetup is specifically about finding a meet-up time for twitterers. Perhaps we should think of another hashtag for just tweeting the meeting. How about #SBL New Orleans?

Further update: It looks like #SBL09 is gaining in popularity.

7 comments:

Jason A. Staples said...

Wouldn't the #SBL tag be better, since it's much shorter (leaving 137 characters for the actual tweet content)?

Mark Goodacre said...

Yes, I wondered about that, but I think there are other SBLs so it might be confusing. But I agree about the brevity. SBL 2009 would be another option?

Jason A. Staples said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jason A. Staples said...

How about #SBL09? That retains the brevity and keeps it short.

Mark Goodacre said...

Nice one. Let's tweet it and see what the punters think.

Stephen C. Carlson said...

#SBL09 is fine.

Andy Rowell said...

I'll be tweeting too. I vote for something short for hashtag. #sbl09 is fine.