Sunday, January 03, 2010

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to you all and thanks for reading the NT Blog throughout 2009. I haven't been posting for the last couple of weeks because I have been enjoying our traditional couple of weeks away for Christmas in England. I may (or may not) write about that a bit over on The Resident Alien, but then I haven't been near that blog for some time.

While I have been away, I have been following the progress of the NT Pod and have been pleased to see it go into the iTunes U Top 10 for the first time, mainly on account of the two seasonal podcasts I put out. It peaked last week at Number 8. I will have further announcements about the future NT Pod episodes soon.

I doubt that I will get through all the posts on my blogroll, though I couldn't help noticing after a brief scan that Jim West has deleted his blog again. I had missed this at first because Jim had unfriended me on Facebook, where he put his announcement, but I would guess that Loren Rosson is right that Jim will be back.

4 comments:

geoffhudson.blogspot.com said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
David Ker said...

Well that makes me feel better! He unfriended me as well and my feelings were hurt. ;)

Mark Goodacre said...

:) Well, I requested to be added as friend again and he obliged, so I'm back in the circle. It looks like he made some kind of new year's resolution to commit himself more to pastoring the church and to spend less time on academic issues, especially as he unfriended a lot of us. But I am sure that it is only a matter of time before he'll be back again.

Loren Rosson III said...

It may take a week, a month, a few months... but Jim will be back, rest assured. He won't be able to resist. :)