Wednesday, September 26, 2012

My new book has arrived!

Thomas and the Gospels: The Case for Thomas's Familiarity with the Gospels (Grand Rapids: Eerdmans, 2012) arrived today!

A Fed Ex man personally brought a nice box full of copies to my office this afternoon.

That's my hand in the picture, just to prove that it's real and not just a pic from a catalogue.

Many thanks to the folk at Eerdmans who have done such a great job.  The British edition, from SPCK, should follow soon.

Thanks too to everyone who provided encouragement along the way.  As for me, I am not going to look at it now that I can't do anything about the contents.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Mark. I look forward to reading it very soon.

Keen Reader said...

Such beautiful cover art!

Keen Reader said...

Such beautiful cover art!

Michael Barber said...

Congratulations! This looks great! Thanks for writing this! I'll be looking for it at SBL!