Thursday, September 15, 2005

OT in NT Seminar 2006

This notice is from Steve Moyise:
---
This year's OT in NT seminar will be held at St Deiniol's Library, Hawarden, North Wales, from April 6-8th. The seminar begins with dinner on the 6th (Thur) and ends after lunch on the 8th (Sat). The cost will be approximately £80 full board.

If you would like to offer either a full paper (45 mins) or short paper (30 mins) please send me a title and abstract (50-100 words) before Dec 1st 2005. If you would like to book a place, please email me and I will send you a booking form, which you can send direct to the conference centre (which now takes credit cards).

Previous programmes are available on my website, if you want to see what sort or seminar it is, and links to the centre, travel details etc. can be found there. Liverpool and Manchester airport are less than an hour away.

http://www.ucc.ac.uk/theology/html/moyiseconferences.htm

It is very much a working seminar, and we encourage Postgraduates as well as established scholars to particpate. Members of the seminar have contributed to three books, and a fourth has been commissioned:

The Old Testament in the New Testament (ed Moyise), JSNTSup, Sheffield 2000
The Psalms in the New Testament (ed Moyise & Menken), T & T Clark, 2004
Isaiah in the New Testament (ed Moyise & Menken), T & T Clark (Oct 2005)
Deuteronomy in the New Testament (2007)
---

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I suppose it is too late now to book? I will be in the UK by April and I really really really want to go - I want to, need to, have to, really!!!! As supervision for my thesis will begin in the UK shortly just after the Easter break it would be very very helpful indeed to attend .... please?!

Happy New Year

steph fisher: steph7@kol.co.nz