Wednesday, September 03, 2003

British New Testament Conference

The British New Testament Conference 2003 gets under way tomorrow, Thursday. I look forward to seeing some of you there. The Main Papers this year are from Ulrich Luz tomorrow evening, David Parker and co on Friday evening and Bruce Longenecker on Saturday morning. There's the usual range of seminars, including this year a new one on New Testament: Use and Influence, chaired by Christopher Rowland and Christine Joynes. I'll offer some feedback on the conference in this blog and I'll try to do it during the conference itself if I can find a few moments. In the mean time, some of the seminar papers are available on-line (see previous link). Good to see that fellow blogger Jim Davila has also put in a mention in Paleojudaica.com; let me second what he says about the papers -- if you want to read these, do so now. I'll be taking down the links next week.

No comments: