Monday, February 16, 2009

My homepage and related materials

I have moved my home page and my own academic web materials to the following new locations at Duke:

My homepage

The Case Against Q Website

The Synoptic Problem: A Way Through the Maze

The Aseneth Home Page

This one is now particularly long in the tooth, but I keep it available for posterity / nostalgia:

All-in-One Biblical Resources Search

See also:

Synoptic-L

Xtalk: Historical Jesus and Christian Origins

The pages for the edited collection on The Passion of the Christ and for the Library of New Testament Studies remain on the NT Gateway.

2 comments:

Doug said...

Mark, you probably want to change the blog links on your homepage to point to this blog and not your old one

Mark Goodacre said...

Thanks, Doug. Now done. Lots more links to get updated -- big task! Cheers, Mark