Tuesday, September 22, 2009

NT Pod latest

I haven't had a chance this week to comment on the latest NT Pod over here. I don't have any special programme notes to add on this one, but I usually at least give the latest episode a mention, so before I release the next episode, I'll mention that NT Pod 13 deals with Mary Magdalene as "the first woman apostle", following on from the previous episode on Junia (NT Pod 12).

Since it appeared on the front page of iTunes U, it's been doing remarkable things in their chart and now sits at number 41 in their top downloads, and it's at number 2 in Duke's iTunes U top downloads. Apparently well over 2,000 people have downloaded episode 13 since last week. I suppose it's time I recorded another one. Thanks for all the encouragement, everyone!

Update (Wednesday, 16.39): NT Pod enters the iTunes U Top 40, at number 35 (iTunes U Top Downloads).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're going to need an agent!

Good work.