Thursday, November 29, 2007

HarperCollins Visual Guide to the Bible

Jim West has been blogging this, but I wanted to add my own comment, not least given that a copy arrived in my pigeonhole earlier this week. I am talking about Jonathan L. Reed, The HarperCollins Visual Guide to the New Testament. I haven't spent a lot of time reading the text yet, but I have enjoyed flicking through and looking at the pictures. How often do we get to say that about books on the New Testament?! It really is a gorgeously produced item. I have linked here to HarperCollins's browse facility above so that you can see for yourself:






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It really is a remarkably useful book. I'm enjoying it immensely.

Murray Wilcox said...

This book is selling for $16.47 on Amazon, is a large format and in glorious colour. How can anyone make money at that price?