Monday, April 18, 2005

Gypsy Scholar

The latest addition to my blogroll is the following:

Gypsy Scholar

This is Horace Jeffery Hodges's blog from Seoul, South Korea. There's not a scrap of Bible related stuff on there yet, but I am hoping that it is only a matter of time. Jeffery holds a PhD on the Gospel of John from U.C. Berkeley and is a regular on e-lists like Xtalk. In fact, I just happened to spot the blog URL in an Xtalk post of his today. In the mean time, I suppose I can read Jeffery's blog to get educated about other things I would like to know more about.

1 comment:

Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

Mark, thanks for the "shout-out" -- as we say -- and for linking to me. Not yet having even a scrap of New Testament material, I am, of course, unworthy of inclusion in your sidebar . . . but there I am.

I do intend to post some of my articles as soon I get a homepage set up and figure out how to do html or pdf or some other acronym.