Monday, April 11, 2005

Biblical Theology 2005

Also new on the book (i.e. in addition to KAIMOI and Codex: Blogspot) is another new blog from Seabury (where AKMA is):

Biblical Theology 2005

Not to be confused with Jim West's Biblical Theology, which incidentally has a fine looking new template.

As far as I can tell, Biblical Theology 2005 is a kind of class blog, with contributions from those at Seabury who are involved in the course. I am always interested to look in on experiments like this. I spotted mention of it on Helenann Hartley's blog.

2 comments:

Whit+ said...

Mark,
The link to Codex: Blogspot above did not work for me. Could be that the site is down at the moment.

Whit+ said...

The link to your post below is the problem. I went right to the blog using the link in the prior post.